Post :FINANCE OFFICERS (3)
Contract : Fixed-Term
Reort to : Finance Manager
The department of Administration and Finance at CRID are looking to appoint full-time Finance Officers to join the Finance team on a fixed term contract.
The role will provide a high level of professional support to the finance manager to efficiently manage finances of major grants and projects at CRID.
This role will include:
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Processing invoices
- Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Updating internal systems with financial data
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
The ideal candidates should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of dealing with grants
- Ability of meeting deadlines
- Experience of preparing financial reports
- Experience of working in a finance environment and in confidentiality
- Experience of working with various stakeholders
- Experience of working with QuickBooks/or Sage Accounting systems will be critical.
Founded in 2017, the Centre for Research in Infectious Diseases (CRID) is a Not-for-profit research centre providing an excellent environment for conducting high quality and internationally approved research on infectious diseases in Cameroon and Africa. With an excellent technical platform and in collaboration with the various national and international partners, CRID aims to support research on the continent through the training of young African scientists, in order to fulfil its vision which is to save lives through quality research and capacity building in tropical infectious diseases.
Our recruitment at CRID is purely based on skills, qualifications and experience. We are working to create a safe working area of work for all free from any prejudice.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website at www.crid-cam.net
Working conditions : Full time, 40 hours per week
Deadline for applications : November 06th,2020
For more details about this job please follow this link: https://crid-cam.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JOB-APPLICATION-FINANCE-OFFICERS.pdf