A Logistics Officer position is available at the Centre for Research in Infectious Diseases, on a fixed term contract.
The role will provide a high level of professional support to the administration to efficiently manage the construction and maintenance of all CRID’s assets.
This role will include:
- Maintenance of vehicles and power generators
- Maintenance of CRID’s premises and of laboratory equipment
- Custom clearance actions and shipment
- Management of technical support staff (cleaning, security and drivers)
- Provision of general office maintenance and refurbishment
- Management of Electricity and water supply (maintenance, bills)
- Handling building construction work at CRID
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to respond to emergency work outside normal working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
Application deadline: November 10th,2020
More details about this job is available in the link below.
Founded in 2017, the Centre for Research in Infectious Diseases (CRID) is a Not-for-profit research centre providing an excellent environment for conducting high quality and internationally approved research on infectious diseases in Cameroon and Africa. With an excellent technical platform and in collaboration with the various national and international partners, CRID aims to support research on the continent through the training of young African scientists, in order to fulfil its vision which is to save lives through quality research and capacity building in tropical infectious diseases.
Our recruitment at CRID is purely based on skills, qualifications and experience. We are working to create a safe working area of work for all free from any prejudice.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website at www.crid-cam.net